UBEC ZTW 3A@5-6V for Lipo 2~6S
ZTW UBEC 3A @ 5/6V with Noise Filter and Ferrite bead for RF
- Uses an advanced switch mode DC-DC regulator IC.
- Output is powerful enough even working with 4S to 6S Lipo battery.
- Battery polarity reversal protection.
- Metal shield and a filter significantly reduce the electromagnetic interference.
- LED Display when the UBEC works normally.
The 3A-UBEC is a switch mode DC/DC regulator, it outputs a consistent safe voltage for the receiver, gyro, servos.
It is very suitable for RC helicopter and other RC models especially when the built-in BEC in the speed controller has a very limited output capability.
What you Get:
1 x ZTW UBEC 3A for 2~6S Lipo
|Size and Weight Informations|
|Size (L * W * H)||30x 9 x 6mm|
|Tips||Install your UBEC at least 10cm away from your Receiver or Flight Controller to Avoid Electromagnetic Interferences. Use Ferrite bead for RF in the output cable of UBEC (attach it 2cm away from Receiver).|
|Output Current||3A Continuous|
|Output Voltage||5V or 6V (Selectable by using a jumper connector)|
|Voltage||5.5V-26V (2-6S Lipo or 5-18 cells NiMH /NiCd)|